Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Talk

Lily is 12 weeks old now and Im not sure if I have mentioned it on here or not but she started to coo alot more a few weeks ago- then a little more after we came back from the beach- but the other day, after waking up from a nap Randy went to change her diaper and I mean it was like she discovered talking for the very first time. She just talked and talked and talked to him. And ever since that moment she pretty much hasnt stpopped!! Except for when I grab the camera to record that precious voice she looks over at me like what?? and smiles!! but if you havnt already go to my youtube page and check out some of the footage i did get under her 12weeks video- also watch the 2month vid. pretty cute stuff!! Until Next time <3
 YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsKLRivers

No comments:

Post a Comment